Friday, August 17, 2012

T
Christmas in July Card Class -

This is one of the two cards we made at class. This is a classic card that I found that I would like to give credit where credit is due.  

Stamp Set:  Ornaments Keepsake with Framelit Dies

Designer Seriese Paper:  Candlelight Christmas

Both of these items are available in the new Seasonal Catalog!  The stamp set and the framelit dies are bundled at at lower price for $42.95. Item number 129950. The stamp set comes with 9 ornaments that mathch the dies for a 3-dimensional look and feel.  I have many more ideas for this set and I am sure your will too.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I really should start on my Christmas cards because I always end up running behind. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed looking! The holidays always sneak up on us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for viewing.

KIM