Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flower Shoppe




Today I made a goal to play with Flower Shoppe. I was having so much fun creating that I kept making flowers. And I have to need to thank Cricutblog.org and Michele Kovack for the inspiration! Once I figured out the system of flower cuts, I could not stop. I think friends will be getting a lot of flower cards from me soon!
Another shout out about a new paper line I found in my Noel Mignon - Bees Knees kit last month. Melody Ross -Soul Food Collection. This designer paper has the feel of fabric! Even my 17 year old son kept feeling it. :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects!!! I just love Michelle Kovak's crafty inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Your post makes me want this cart sooo bad! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job my friend!! I can't wait to get this cart....it's at the top of my list the next time I have extra money LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards!!! I have Flower Shoppe on order and I just can't wait to get it!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way with this cart too. I am making flowers for everything. Your cards are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm going to have to get this cart now. LOL. Love your flowers. You've inspired me.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for viewing.

KIM