Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine's Day Treat Bags


This weekend I have been thinking of all the things that are taking place in February. Next weekend is my hubby's birthday, Valentine's Day and a Cricut Meet in Indiana. For all of these events my main thought is what can I create to make someones day special.


So today I jumped the gun and made Valentine's Treat Bags for the teachers on my team and staff that I work with daily that are very special to me. And even though it is not yet Valentine's Day, I thought they could start their week off with some chocolate.


For this project I used the Imagine and Better Together Cartridge. This machine is so wonderful for mass producing many items at one time. Very easy with little time involved once patterns are selected. Beware that test tasting the chocolate can lead to some bags having less than others.


  • Tag was cut at 4.1 / 4/1 and then folded in half. It actually made enough for two treat bags. I used the shapes that come with the Imagine. Love, love all the options it has. I just filled it in with the print background that fit the birds.

  • Birds with heart cut at 1.5 / 1.5 - I did not change the colors on this graphic.

  • Used 4.5 by 6 clear treat bags and folded the top once candy was inside.

  • Adhered the tag with a lip folded over the back and ribbon whole punched.

  • Use pop dots to add the birds to the center.

2 comments:

  1. Cute treat bags!! I am attending the Indiana Meet Up...hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Kim! Yummy, chocolate for Indiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for viewing.

KIM