Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Paper Lace Valentine Treat Gift


One of my many goals is to use all the carts that I just had to "have". I made this treat holder is from Paper Lace's booklet. I changed the color patter to fit with Valentine's Day. The holder is a tissue tube filled with goodies. Then I wrapped with white gifting tissue paper and glued to the tube. Next I explored the many lace wraps that this cartridge has to offer. I was surprised by the variety of details each one offered. I followed the directions in the booklet for the cut sizes suggested. Next, I used the same cart to make the tag from two cuts. The paper I used was from one of my favorite addictions...SEI.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! You could add a few things and enter it into the cricut magazine challenge for this month.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about that, but then I thought it had to come from the blog. I scraplifted it from the Paper Lace booklet. Since I am new to this, what ideas could I add?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! What a fabulous way to wrap up a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for viewing.

KIM