Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cricut Circle Calling Cards




One of the many joys of being able to attend the Cricut Circle events is getting meet so many people that share the same if not similar enjoyments as me. Since joining, I have only been one event and collected so many calling cards and did not get the chance to meet very many of the creative ladies that made them. However, I did collect two new friends. (Hi Shannon and Kris).

In the next few weeks I am excited to attend several Circle events, Indiana and Texas. I am not sure if the calling card is to change per event attending, but it makes another usage of those cartridges that I had to have.

Here are my two new calling cards. Yea, I am happy to announce in case my hubby sees this that I was able to use three carts, no new paper and only spent $3.88 on eyelets.


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you in Texas. Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for viewing.

KIM